, Casualty Programs
, and Railroad
form the foundation of LIU's exceptional Primary Casualty
Our difference is our underwriters, who have:
Our underwriters have other distinct advantages, including the support of:
- The experience to write risks that other underwriters would decline;
- The seniority and authority to make quick decisions;
- Specialized knowledge of a wide range of industries; and
- The flexibility to manuscript coverage to create the risk transfer solutions that best support your clients’ needs.
General Liability, including:
- LIU loss control engineers who go on site, identify potential exposures and recommend ways to control those risks. They, too, bring years of experience in a wide range of industries;
- LIU claims professionals who work aggressively to protect your clients’ interests. They have ready access to outside resources – lawyers, independent adjusters and other experts – who can vigorously defend a company’s reputation and resources
- Offices throughout the U.S.
Casualty Programs, including:
- Commercial Contractors – bridge, street and road, crane and equipment rental, steel erection and roofing; and Commercial Real Estate – apartment buildings, hotels & restaurants, parks, shopping centers, racetracks
- Product Liability – sporting goods, consumer products, chemicals, furniture, scientific instruments
Railroad liability, railroad property, general liability and railroad protective liability, including:
- Contractors—nonresidential, habitational, hospitality, mercantile, public entity, service industries, wholesale trade
Liberty International Underwriters is the marketing name for the broker-distributed specialty lines business operations of Liberty Mutual Insurance. Certain coverage may be provided by a surplus lines insurer. Surplus lines insurers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are therefore not protected by such funds. This literature is a summary only and does not include all terms, conditions, or exclusions of the coverage described. Please refer to the actual policy issued for complete details of coverage and exclusions.
- Freight railroads, passenger railroads, railcar lessors and lessees, railroad contractors, suppliers, service providers and product manufacturers, track owners and customers looking for railroad protective liability