Whatever their nature, environmental issues are never a welcome surprise. But if incidents do occur, environmental coverage from LIU can help prevent environmental accidents from becoming economic catastrophes. With coverage from LIU, the policy is just part of the protection. LIU has special expertise in identifying environmental risks and designing policies to protect companies against potential liabilities.
LIU’s environmental underwriters have keen vision when it comes to recognizing potential exposures and anticipating the impact environmental incidents could have on companies’ short-term profitability and long-term survival. Their expertise comes from first-hand experience, as well as continuous learning, which ensures they remain current with the latest in environmental science, regulations, compliance standards and loss experience.
If—despite all safeguards and care—environmental incidents do occur, LIU leverages the strength of its specialists in cleanup, legal defense and compensatory damages.
Our products are best suited for:
· General, Trade and Specialty Contractors
· Manufacturing Companies
· All classes of Commercial Businesses
· Hospitals, Academic Institutions
· Public Entities
· Energy-related Risks
· Property Management and Development Firms
· Environmental services firms
· Convenience store/service station operators
· All type of Construction Projects (Project duration up to five years)
With LIU Environmental, advantages include:
· In-house underwriters, claims investigators, loss prevention managers.
· First-hand experience with a wide range of industries—from remediation contractors and environmental consultants to chemical companies and pipeline operators.
· A global network of professionals who expertly navigate local business and environmental regulations and customs.
· Up to $25 million limit of capacity, primary or excess.
· Available worldwide.
· Current available capacity is USD $25 million
· LIU Fixed Site Pollution Legal Liability
· LIU Contractor's Pollution Liability
· LIU Contractor and Professional Services
· LIU Storage Tank Third-Party Liability, Corrective Action and Cleanup
Liberty International Underwriters is the marketing name for the broker-distributed specialty lines business operations of Liberty Mutual Insurance. Certain coverage may be provided by a surplus lines insurer. Surplus lines insurers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are therefore not protected by such funds. This literature is a summary only and does not include all terms, conditions, or exclusions of the coverage described. Please refer to the actual policy issued for complete details of coverage and exclusions.