We know the environment and our client’s needs. That’s why we are a recognized marine industry leader. Whether it’s the transportation of goods, the needs of vessel owners or other enterprises, we provide a broad range of marine insurance products that include Ocean and Project Cargo, Marine Liabilities, Marine Builder’s Risk and Hull and Machinery.
We combine a local underwriting presence with worldwide expertise, which means fast service for you. And we’re flexible: our policies can be tailored to your specific needs. In the event of a claim, our 24/7 claims hotline gives you immediate access to our highly experienced claims staff.
· $100 million - Ocean & Project Cargo
· $25 million - Marine Liabilities
· $25 million - Marine Builder’s Risk
· $15 million - Hull and Machinery
· Project cargo including Delay in Start-Up (DSU)
· General cargo and war
· Port Authorities Legal Liability
· Terminal Operators Legal Liability
· Marine General Liability Packages
· Ship Repairers Legal Liability
· Charterers Legal Liability
· Stevedores Legal Liability
· Wharfingers Legal Liability
Hull & Builder’s Risk
· Marine Builder’s Risk
· Hull and P&I
Features and Benefits
LIU provides market leading value-added services:
· Global risk management: We are market leader for on-staff risk management and risk engineering. Our staff and its affiliated network of marine surveyors and risk engineers are fully integrated into the insurance process.
· Worldwide claims handling: With a unique worldwide claims and subrogation network of claims professionals, we are well-suited to deliver outstanding claims services.
For an easy and efficient way to write Ocean Cargo Insurance online, you can go to www.LIUCargo.com. There you will find instant quotes on most accounts. Log onto LIUCargo.com to watch a demo today.
Liberty International Underwriters is the marketing name for the broker-distributed specialty lines business operations of Liberty Mutual Insurance. Certain coverage may be provided by a surplus lines insurer. Surplus lines insurers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are therefore not protected by such funds. This literature is a summary only and does not include all terms, conditions, or exclusions of the coverage described. Please refer to the actual policy issued for complete details of coverage and exclusions.