LIU’s Excess and Surplus (E&S) Property™ product line is available exclusively to qualified wholesale brokers and targets mid- and large-size property portfolio risks with total insured values above $25 million.
With a broader appetite than other carriers and a team of recognized experts in E&S property, LIU is a flexible, nimble and engaged participant in multiple segments of this market.
Backed by the financial strength and stability of Liberty Mutual Insurance, LIU gives your clients a high sense of security for their difficult property risks.
Liberty Mutual Insurance Companies are rated "A" by A.M. Best
· USD $25 million
LIU E&S Property Product Features
· All risk
· Single Peril Policies
o Named windstorm
· Office buildings
· Vacant Property
· Municipalities, schools and other public entities
· Retail Chains
· Shopping Centers
· Manufacturing facilities
· Capacity up to USD $25 million
· Minimum Premium of USD $25,000
· Multiple coverage options: All Risk excluding flood and earthquake; All Risk including flood and earthquake; Flood only; Earthquake only; Named Windstorm only;
· Policy territory includes U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands
Liberty International Underwriters is the marketing name for the broker-distributed specialty lines business operations of Liberty Mutual Insurance. Certain coverage may be provided by a surplus lines insurer. Surplus lines insurers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are therefore not protected by such funds. This literature is a summary only and does not include all terms, conditions, or exclusions of the coverage described. Please refer to the actual policy issued for complete details of coverage and exclusions.