Computer hacking has always been a risk for any company with a website and a network, but attacks have significantly increased. More and more companies are looking for data privacy and security insurance to help protect their operations. Work with LIU to bring your clients the insurance and risk management solutions best suited to minimize your clients’ risks.
LIU’s trio of cyber liability products provides both primary and excess professional liability coverage for risks surrounding technology errors and omissions (E&O) and data privacy breaches.
The LIU Data Insure™ suite of primary products gives you the flexibility to tailor a cyber liability policy that best fits your clients’ risks:
- LIU Tech Insure™: One of the broadest coverage offerings for technology service companies on the market, covering breach of contract, intellectual property infringement, project failure, data breach liability and E&O for all offered services
- LIU Data Insure: Stand-alone coverage for data breach liability and related costs cover for all companies that handle personal data
- LIU DataPro Insure™: Coverage for professional liability, data breach liability and related costs for a wide range of professions and companies
USD $10 million
LIU Product Features
- Broad liability coverage for negligence, media, breach of contract or privacy, key types of personal identifiable information
- Notification costs and expenses available for up to half the policy limit
- Other first-party coverages, such as network business interruption and extortion, available
- Expertise of experienced underwriting team
- Comprehensive pre- and post-loss risk management services, with a specialist to talk you through your benefits, including:
- Pre-loss risk management, including employee privacy training
- Post-loss computer forensics
- Credit monitoring and restoration
- Data breach notification services and legal advice
- Independent contractors included in the definition of insured
Liberty Mutual Insurance is rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
- Capacity of up to USD $10 million on a primary basis
- Minimum premium of USD $10,000
- Minimum deductible of USD $10,000
- Worldwide coverage
View our marketing literature to learn more about our cyber liability products.
Liberty International Underwriters is the marketing name for the broker-distributed specialty lines business operations of Liberty Mutual Insurance. Certain coverage may be provided by a surplus lines insurer. Surplus lines insurers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are therefore not protected by such funds. This literature is a summary only and does not include all terms, conditions, or exclusions of the coverage described. Please refer to the actual policy issued for complete details of coverage and exclusions.