Programs are part of Liberty International Underwriters’ DNA — we’ve been underwriting program business since LIU’s beginnings. LIU knows what works, what doesn’t and what will keep your clients satisfied. Combined with our focused approach to underwriting, you get an experienced team of program professionals dedicated to the specialty business. So whether you are a program administrator looking to place a program with LIU or an agent looking to access one of our existing programs, we’re confident you will like what you find at LIU.
We will consider programs in these preferred categories:
- Commercial Contractors
- Public Entity
- Service Industries
- Specialty Transportation
- Wholesale Trade
What you can expect from LIU’s Casualty Programs
- Program underwriters with more than 75 years of combined experience — who average more than 25 years each — specializing in Casualty-driven business, with the knowledge to create multiline coverages when needed. We have the authority to make timely, well-informed decisions, helping you respond quickly to your clients.
- Consistency in our underwriting appetite so you will know what to expect.
- Flexible underwriting and program development criteria.
- Strong claims management oversight. We’ll also work with TPAs to ensure that claims are handled quickly and fairly.
- A focus on long-term profitable growth.
- Assurance that we will not develop competing programs.
- Commitment to promote and drive business to the program.
Click here for a list of our existing Casualty Programs and Contacts.
Liberty International Underwriters is the marketing name for the broker-distributed specialty lines business operations of Liberty Mutual Insurance. Certain coverage may be provided by a surplus lines insurer. Surplus lines insurers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are therefore not protected by such funds. This literature is a summary only and does not include all terms, conditions, or exclusions of the coverage described. Please refer to the actual policy issued for complete details of coverage and exclusions.